For ease of understanding, for someone who knows how to use tools to edit photoshop and lightroom are the two most essential things. Everyone knows how Photoshop’s power affects a photo released, but few know Lightroom’s power. If you don’t know, Photoshop and Lightroom are two products released by Adobe. Together they become the two most powerful tools a photographer needs to master. In fact, at the present time, photos taken with smartphones are much more than those made with dedicated cameras. So the trend is still turning popular applications on PCs into smartphone applications. Adobe Lightroom is the version of itself released right on Google Play and has received over 50 million downloads. If compared to itself, this is actually not a significant number, but if compared to current phone applications, it is one of the top-rated.
Adobe Lightroom is a free, powerful, and intuitive tool
The above comment is not wrong at all, because telling you the power can create much better photos than the original. If you wonder, almost every filter that is available in current utility applications can be edited with Lightroom. One important thing is that it’s free and doesn’t get caught in any limits. Users can edit their photos right on the smartphone anytime, anywhere without having to worry that they are about to expire. Moreover, although it is a powerful and professional tool, it is designed with a natural appearance that is easy to understand. If you have tried using Lightroom on a PC, you can quickly feel how complicated it is. But on a smartphone, it can’t be done so hard, so the criteria are quick, easy to understand, easy to use, it has optimized everything.
In addition to giving you a tool to create better photos, Adobe Lightroom also turns you into a better photographer. Here are a few key features that this smartphone version can give you. Of course, these are free features, but it’s already powerful enough. If you want more advanced photos, you can buy a premium package.
- PRESET: the first feature we mentioned allows users to become a genius editor with just one touch quickly. In fact, it is not that simple; it is the reset collected by the best Adobethu photographers and image experts from different sources. They grouped into presets so that you just need to touch it to apply the data to the photo you just took. To make it easier to understand, you can also call it a filter.
- PROFILES: it’s basically the same as PRESET, but it allows for changes visually striking to the look-and-feel in your photos. This change is not convincing, but it can bring about some changes that make the photo cuter, more suitable for photo users.
- CURVES: If you are a person who used to use specialized photo editing applications, then surely will recognize this feature. This is one of the most basic lessons before you want to master them. Users will have to edit familiar indicators like color, exposure, tone, and contrast with simple graphs, like the real thing.
- COLOR MIXER: is a smaller feature that brings tweaks in color regulation to make them more harmonious and natural. Users can hardly recognize it has brought about a change in color where it helps in the image. But just by looking at it, it felt that the colors were combined and blended more smoothly.
- CLARITY, TEXTURE & DEHAZE: These three features may say the industry-leading tools. They are capable of altering an entire image editing system. Nearly all of the favorite apps at the moment are built on these features.
- PRO-LEVEL CAMERA: exposure, timer, instant presets, and more will be equipped on the screen so your phone can fully exploit its potential. CUTTING-EDGE CAMERA MODES: advanced capture modes will allow users to capture more detailed photos. Choose raw, professional, and HDR. ORGANIZE & MANAGE: Use folders, albums, star ratings, and flags are tools to highlight your best photos. These three features I combined into one because it helps users to achieve the level of management and optimization of smartphone power. It allows users to turn their phones into a professional camera as well as a storage unit.